Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 1 December 2011

Inspiration...

"I embarrass you. I can't ski, I can't ride, I can't speak Latin , my legs only come up to here 
and yes I will always be just a little bit fat."







I'm sure we have all had our Bridget Jones' moments in life where we think  that extra little bit of yummy food will be ok .... It will won't it ??




I have decided to start my New Years Resolution a little early this year and try to be a good girl to shift some extra pounds..... 




Here are some of my fashion inspirations that I'm going to use as thinspiration  ........
















Carrie Bradshaw... AKA Sarah Jessica Parker







Blake Lively





Alex Curran/ Gerrard .




This season I am really loving neutral colours and grey tones.
I will be adding more outfits that I like very soon. 


Who are your Inspirations when it comes to fashion ?  

No comments:

Post a Comment