Lifestyle Blog

Friday 24 February 2012

Briefcase Vs Changing Bag

The birth of my friends little girlie has got me feeling rather broody !.... 
Before my darling boyfriend reads this and runs for miles in the opposite direction I can confirm that i'm not planning on sprouting quite yet but it got me thinking about  career vs families... 


For any one who has yet to read the book (even if you have seen the film) "I don't know how she does it" By Allison Pearson it  is a must read for anyone trying to balance both a job and looking after your little cherub ... ...
and if anything else truly shines a light on what it is really like for a women in this modern day world we live in. 


Being currently half way through my degree my focus is very much on a fabulous sparkling career, but I always get that little funny feeling in my tummy when i spot a dinky pair of booties ...
This makes me wonder when  the right time will arise and like many people always say is there ever a right time ?





How do you balance your career and little ones ?
Or are you very much focused on just one and not the other ? 

No comments:

Post a Comment