Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 4 February 2012

From Posh Spice to Couture Spice........

This morning I came across these gorgeous pictures of Victoria Beckham , despite the media always reporting negative comments  about  VB rarely smiling  in photographs these just goes to show the reason why she doesn't need to ......
 Her elegant poise and beautiful bone structure is why I have always seen the pop sensation turned fashion designer as an icon . 
These latest photographs of the 37 year old can be found in I-D magazine where she is modelling her own VB collection




She also looks fabulous after only giving birth to baby Harper just a few months ago ! 
 Her little mini me is sure to become the envy of many women's wardrobe even before she's hit a year old !...... Number One Celebrity styled baby if you ask me ..... 



This photograph of David Beckham and his first daughter was one of my favourite celebrity photographs of 2011 

No comments:

Post a Comment