Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 16 December 2012

Tis The Season To Accessorize ....

Like a Magpie I am always drawn to sparkly things and my obsession with sparkles and accessories led me to discover Beju Accessories. This Liverpool based boutique not only offers fabulous jewellery and accessories but are also the nicest people I have had the pleasure of contacting ( a reason in its self to want to purchase from them now and again in the future).

Apologies now for not blogging for a while but those who follow me on Twitter / Facebook no that I have finally got home for christmas so the last week has mostly consisted of  manic festivities ; but with mince pies and mulled wine in reach I have finally found a spare 5 mins to tell you about these fabulous items.

After literally being in a glitter filled heaven I chose 3 items from their gorgeous range which I just had to review on here to tell you about them .

Now I am going to be perfectly honest, I am not normally one to buy things off the internet ( I no I need to get with the times ) but I am such a hands on person I love to physically pick up and feel things before I buy them. Also from past experience when I have shopped online I have been disappointed with the quality of the products.
That can't be said however for the goodies I got from Beju Accessories, as the second I tore open the packaging  ( I was just to excited to come home to them ) I was really pleased with their quality and knew it would be somewhere I would buy from in the future .

So now for the exciting bit ..... My new accessories which made it feel like christmas had come that little bit earlier.


Never one to be without a handbag it could quite easily be said I am rather obsessed with them, normally for me bigger is better but more recently I have tried to save my poor old back and opted for a smaller version which allows me to pack only the bare essentials.

I decided on this black clutch bag which being a staple colour would go with any outfit and could be used casually in the day with its optional strap or look edgy and chic for a night on the tiles. This strap feature is so useful as I have found most other clutch's to not have them, which is a pain if your out shopping or having a boogie and needs your hands free.


I first loved the skull print when I saw it on on a Alexander McQueen scarf and have been wanting to get my hands on it ever since .
Despite not being ultra sparkly I love how the studs give the clutch added glamour making it that little bit more feminine yet still giving it a rock chick vibe. The clutch does up with a magnetic clasp so a quick and easy way to get into the bag, once inside their is a  zip side pocket which is perfect for my mobile so I can always find it and then 2 smaller side pouches perfect for storing things.




Without wanting to look like a chameleon in all the same colour I do like to wear matching accessories and thought this bracelet would compliment my new clutch perfectly . Black and gold is always a colour I love to wear and I think it always looks really chic, I love the snake skin print on the black part of this cuff; its added detail like this I look for when buying accessories to make it unique and something that extra bit special . 

Last but not least was my super sparkly ring which is enough to dazzle the darkest winter evening. 
I did however have to use the photograph from Beju's Facebook page as I clearly need a better camera with a flash that can cope with the amount of sparkles on this ring . 

Its heart shape design was so girlie and eye catching it was a sure addition to my accessories collection, its elasticated band meant it could fit on each of my fingers so I could wear it on its own or with other rings . This type of band  is also really useful if you find it hard to find rings that fit, I find this a particular problem when they have the tags looped through them in shops making the rings a complete different size when you cut off the tag... So with this ring problem solved :) 

As you can see Beju Accessories comes highly recommended and I will definitely be buying from them in the future, if your lucky enough to live near or in Liverpool then  pop into their shop if not check out their fabulous goodies online via their Facebook page or Website.
All of their accessories would make perfect pressies for christmas including stocking fillers, secret santa or just if you need to glam up for your works Christmas party. 

But ALWAYS  remember accessories are for life not just for Christmas so be sure to check their sites for updates all year round and let 2013 and beyond glitter . 


Love Liv xXx  

No comments:

Post a Comment