Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 24 January 2012

Where have all the stars gone ?

A conversation between my best friend and myself led us to think how sad it is that our own generation has no real strong  iconic figures as there once were!..

I have decided to blog occasionally on people that i think are icons of their time :

Starting with the beautiful Jean Shrimpton..........


Jean Rosemary Shrimpton was born in 1942 and is a English model and actress... considered one of the worlds  first supermodels. She appeared in Vogue , Harpers Bazaar, Vanity Fair and Glamour just to name a few. 






Her iconic image is one I believe to be of strong beauty and elegance, where I believe this feminine appearance is lost in many people of today . 


Bring back the days where we can wear big dresses and huge hats just to pop to town xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment