Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 10 March 2012

The appearance of todays sunshine made me one happy lady  at the thought of putting on a beautiful floaty dress and oversized sunnies (despite being stuck in doing uni work). No doubt once all my work is done the sun would have magically disappeared , and replaced with the traditional british summer time that includes umbrellas and wellies......


Thats when i came across this photograph and it made me realise all the fun times I have had splashing about in puddles and long wet  walks with the pup all wrapped up cosy ..


So as soon as all my uni work is done I will be embracing the weather even if it means using my sunnies to prevent my mascara running in the rain xXx 


Whats ur favourite rain memory ..... and if your about to tell me you dont have one then get those wellies on and find yourself some puddles .. you don't what ur missing 



No comments:

Post a Comment