Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 11 March 2012

Off to Wonderland ....

As many others i'm sure , I was always one of those little girls that regularly believed in Wonderland and having my very own white rabbit only fuelled my imagination......




I recently visited an Alice in Wonderland Exhibition at the Tate gallery in Liverpool , which although wasn't quite what I imagined ( modern art is way to abstract for moi ) reminded me of my love for Alice and all things wonderland ......




This inspired me to do a little post on 2 very fabulous people that help recreate this magical world ...


The first is the wonderful Linda whose beautiful vintage crockery company Vintage Dorset travels the land of Dorset to provide weddings and events with all of her beautiful China .....
Linda's hand made accessories are beautifully designed and carry this Alice inspiration .... her drink me labels make perfect decorations for any tea party or other super fabulous events, giving everyone the opportunity to have a Mad Hatter's Tea Party ... 
(Photograph from Vintage Dorset's Website)

All information can be found on the Vintage Dorset Website.... Go ahead and explore and be dazzled by her latest work with a very Alice themed wedding.... 




Boscombe  Dorset's very own wonderland comes in the form of vintage queen Nicki Graingers' fabulous boutique "What Alice Found " ... Whether your looking for a fabulous new outfit or a special gift for a friend this is the place to go ... 

There are so many treasures to be discovered with an atmosphere that really encapsulates your imagination.... and because everyone loves a bit of dress up you can transform yourself back to eras girls can only dream of ( thats right when gentleman were gentleman and ladies wore stunning dresses and long gloves) ....
So next time your in Dorset be sure to pay Nicki a visit or if you cant wait that long then be sure to visit her online boutique The Cherry Closet.....



So if any body needs me I will be in Wonderland......

No comments:

Post a Comment