Lifestyle Blog

Sunday 18 March 2012

Reliving Memories ... The Old fashion way...

Recently I have come across lots of old photographs and keepsakes from all of the adventures I have been on.. no matter how big or small they now seem.


And it got me thinking that the only memory collection I have is a very public array  of photographs on Facebook..... Not really the most personal way of doing things.


This has inspired me to do something I have thought about doing for a very long time but never really got round to it.... Making a SCRAPBOOK !!!!
That's right people Im taking a step back from the virtual world and going against social networking by picking up a pritt stick and coloured paper and creating a real memory collection that i can keep forever...


I had a little look on the internet to get some inspiration and found these pretty collections ..... 










 Do any of you have a scrapbook ?? xXx 

2 comments: