Lifestyle Blog

Monday 8 October 2012

Birthday Bucket List ...

For the third consecutive year my birthday fell on the first week back at uni, meaning I was unable to celebrate my special day with my family and friends. 
Despite this my very good friend Max ensured that I  still had a fabulous sparkly day, which without a doubt it was. 






After a super fabulous day it did dawn on me that despite not waking up with wrinkles or grey hair I was getting older. The scary realisation was only emphasised when I thought back to be being  14 years old and wanting to be married with children by the time I was 24; this leaves me with 12 months to walk down the aisle and pop some little ones out .... Not going to happen.  

This then led to the inspiration to write myself a birthday bucket list of things to do each year before the 4th of October makes an appearance .. which with the time somehow going quicker will come round sooner then I think. This inspiration also stemmed from what I can only describe as a rather boring year, particularly when comparing it to my marathon running, Walt Disney working year that was 2011. 


This therefore is the start of my list which I will be adding to and talking about when I do what I do best and tick things off. 

  1. To earn myself a first class honours degree - Yes this means being a nerd for the next 6 months but once I have earned it no-one can take it away from me . 
  2. To own my very own Mini Cooper - and that does not mean a keyring sized one hanging of my house keys. 
  3. Blog my heart out - To continue to share all the sparkle, glitter and inspirations of life. 
  4. Become a skinny minnie - Back to my former self minus the extra pounds- also means another excuse to go shopping for new clothes. 
  5. Plan my dream trip around America - Watch out California I'm coming to get you . 
  6. Arrange a reunion with my dear friend Miss Kirk - Who I shared the Disney magic with and found a true friend within. 
  7. Get my running shoes on and run the Brighton Half Marathon for charity - Thus also completing number 4 on my list. 
  8. Take more photographs - and go against all modern technology and actually print them off to put in an album to remind me in years to come of all my fabulous memories. 
  9. Spend more quality time with my ACTUAL friends and families - Life is to short to waste any more of my time on people who simply just use me .
  10. LIVE EVERYDAY AS SPARKLY AND FABULOUS AS IT DESERVES - In the words of the Olympics 2012 - INSPIRE A GENERATION. 

Oh and also get planning a super fabulous 24 th birthday party xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment