Lifestyle Blog

Friday 12 October 2012

Thinspiration ......

Wow ... After having a quick flick through the top stories on the mail online I came across fellow southerner and Big Brother winner Josie Gibson.
Her recent weight loss has left her looking absolutely stunning and a strong advocate for all those like minded women out there like myself who want to shed some pounds.
She has lost a respectable two stone taking her from a size 16 down to a size 12 and I am sure you will be with me in saying how fabulous she looks ...
Definitely  my inspiration to get fit and shift that little bit of extra weight thus ticking off one of my things on my birthday bucket list.



The image that encouraged Josie to want to lose weight. 

 Weight is a funny thing, as day to day in the mirror you can tell yourself you look fine but its the age of thing of the camera never lies thats brings you back to reality and makes you realise your not quite as close to having a body like Elle Macpherson as your thought you were.
Therefore its time to look back through my Facebook timeline and be truthful to myself when it comes to weight gain; and to actually get my trainers on and run fatty run .

Whats your inspiration for weight loss.... or even better are you able with your body ??

No comments:

Post a Comment