Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 2 October 2012

The Ultimate In Collaboration...

Fashion trends come and go as does many of my style icons, but one particular individual that goes by the name of Anna Dello Russo has always been one of my top style crushes. Her dramatic use of accessories and fabulous fabrics is one that  has always inspired me. Anna's eye catching outfits will not just make you look once or twice but have you transfixed making it unavoidable to take your eyes off her. 


Italian born Anna has had over 18 years editorial experience which she now utilises in her position at Vogue Japan as Editor at large and creative consultant. 
This experience paired with her eye for fantastic style is why I was so excited to hear that she was collaborating with H&M to produce a must have new collection. Various other well known designers such as Versace, Stella McCartney and of course Karl Lagerfeld have also teamed up with H&M in the past to produce  high end and affordable designs, but Anna's is defiantly by far going to be my favourite. 



The day I know i've made it in the world is when I can dress like Anna Dello Russo, but right now I will keep to dreaming xXx 






Anna Dello Russo's collection is available worldwide from October 4th at H&M.com


Who has been your favourite H&M collaboration or is there someone you would love to see pair up with the fashion giants? xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment