Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 11 October 2012

My Favourite Time of Year .....

The fabulous people at affordable online fashion retailer Missguided  tweeted this picture this morning and it instantly made me feel warm (ironic I no) and all festive .


Autumn and Winter have always been my favorite time of year and not just because its my birthday and Christmas .... Ok this does properly pay quite a big part. 

Here are the reasons why :

  • You get to layer up in fabulous fabrics and bits knits teamed with long socks for a full snuggled effect. 
Here are a few of my favourites from missguided's website:
£18.99 Missguided 
£17.99 Missguided
£14.99 Missguided 
£25.99 Missguided

  • You can sit by a roaring open fire with hot chocolate and gossip with your girlies.....  dont forget the marshmallows!! 


  • Its now finally the right time of year to watch those favourite film... The Holiday and Love Actually.......... without someone shouting at you that its still sunny outside. 
  • Although its still a little early ( and thats even coming from me ) you will soon see the twinkling of fairy lights as the decorations begin to go up. 
  • Homemade soup and hot fresh bread . ...mmmmmmm
  • You can skip having to apply fake tan for a few days by putting on some fabulously patterned tights with that dress instead. 
  • We can now start wishing for that all white christmas .... just for a day though as we cant  seem to handle it for more then two days without shutting down our entire country. 
  • Ooo and spending your last few pennies on a new scarf and gloves set to complete the snuggly look. 
I could go on and on but right now I have to practise what I preach and layer up to brave the cold outside .. Uni calls im afraid. 

No comments:

Post a Comment