Lifestyle Blog

Friday 12 October 2012

Out Of This World ....

So I have never really been a science geek , (setting the sink on fire in chemistry was properly as exciting as it got)
 ... Until today that is ...
It is believed that scientists have found a alien planet MADE OF DIAMONDS ... Never before have I wanted to enter the world of out of space as much as now .
This made me even more excited then when my dad informed me the moon was made of cheese (which I believed as like others i'm sure for a far few years).

According to Yahoo news- "The study estimates that as least a third of the planets mass- the same as about 3 times the mass of earth could be diamond."
Therefore another addition to my christmas list this year will be a space ship to take me to this planet please xXx



2 comments: