Lifestyle Blog

Thursday 18 October 2012

More bold move then Gold !!! hmmmmm

So my heart skipped a little beat when I saw these photographs of gossip girl star and face of  Gucci's Premiere fragrance, Blake Lively, thinking they were from her secret wedding to Ryan Reynolds.
I was soon relieved to find this was just Blake filming for a new series of Gossip Girl Phewwww, as I am a well known lover of gold but I did let out a little gasp at this gold and white ensemble.
I knew Blake wouldn't let us down when it comes to stylish chic xXx





 The up side - according to Entertainment Wise Blake is set to release images of her actual dress.... but the down side - Is that they will not be released until December AND it will be American magazine Martha Stewart Weddings. So it looks like we are going to have to keep our eyes pealed on the internet and wait in anticipation until we can see them... or on the other hand use it has an excuse to have a little American holiday  xXx

What do you think of the combination or are you like me and when it comes to wedding dresses prefer the more traditional shade of white or ivory.

2 comments:

  1. That girl will look AMAZING in what ever she wears...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very True... just still not convinced on this dress hehe :) xXx

    ReplyDelete