Lifestyle Blog

Monday 12 November 2012

Addicted to Kandee

A perfect piece of Kandee in my life without needing to ruin my diet .. This sounds a little bit perfect.

Edgy show designer, known to his fans as Mr Kandee, is looking like he's about to release my favourite collection of his so far, curbing any shoe craving I have this autumn.
I love how his designs go above and beyond any current trends creating something truly unique and utterly eye-catching, and all with sweetie inspired names they are ideal for any sugar fix.
Despite thinking they should come with free lessons about how to walk in them with their towering heels I will most definitely be getting my hands on a pair .

Be first to get your hands on a stunning pair by following   @KandeeShoes. 

CINDER PUMP
RIBES Bootie

BELUGA 

AFTER8 


Which is your favourite pair ?

Love Liv xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment