Lifestyle Blog

Wednesday 14 November 2012

My Sparkly Lust List .....

 With the help of twitter I have spent the last couple hours looking for jobs for when I have graduated and that is when I came across Lucie Clifford.
Lucie is Fabulous magazines' shopping editor who I had the pleasure of working with when I did a short little intern at the magazine in 2010; I then started to look into Lucie's role at the magazine and it seemed right up my street.
I love the way she documents her favourite Lust List from the high street on a dedicated section of the fabulous website .
Here is an example of her work :
http://fabulousmag.co.uk/author/lucieclifford/

Being a lover of trinkets, accessories and anything new it inspired me to do my very own Lust List with of course added sparkle.


So here are a few things I found today and that I love ... enjoy
 Love Liv xXx
PaperChase Teal, silver and white bauble wreath £20
Not On The High Street Personalised Satin Sleep Mask £12

Ouch! Aches And Pains Body Cream £7

Kelly Brook Nude 2 Illuminating Concealer £3.99
Ted Baker Glitter Bow Large Washbag £29

No comments:

Post a Comment