Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 17 November 2012

Daily Dose of Sparkle xXx DDOS


For those whose day has lacked that extra bit of sparkle or even if your twinkling like the brightest star enjoy todays Daily Dose of Sparkle...

lots of love liv xXx
GOLD GLITTER NAIL WRAPS - Topshop £5
I have yet to try out nail wraps so would love to know if any of you have. Next time I have a little shop I will be sure to purchase some to do a little post , and I particular love these gold glitter ones as apart from Nails Inc I have yet to find other good quality glitter nail polish. On a further hunt I have just found these on the New Look website for £2.99 so save your self some pennies ( for extra sparklys ).
Star by Julien Macdonald- Bronze glitter photo frame


Being an old fashion kind of girl I love to actually develop photographs not to just have an online scrapbook of memories on Facebook , so I LOVE this beautiful sparkly frame which actually has 20% at Debenhams so grab one now.
Gold Glitter Star And Heart Line Lights-Next £18
I love this string of lights which is not only perfect for this festive season but can also be used as to add that extra bit of sparkle to any room all your round ... A perfect edition to my decorations this year.

GLITTER SADDLE BAG - Zara £9.99
Cutie ... now little bags are not something  I normally go for ( im more of a Mary Poppins fit everything kinda gal ) but my friend held my bag for me the other day and she couldn't believe how heavy it was . 
Maybe its time for a change and I may be able to survive the day with just my keys purse and phone . 
Hmmm we will see , if i had to pick though this is one of my fave little bags. 

Silver Sequin Tuxedo Blazer -New Look £34.99

In a true homage to Carrie Bradshaw a sequinned blazer is a must have for me this season and I love this one from New Look , where I can also get student discount so everyone is a winner and i'm set to dazzle this party season.

5 comments:

  1. Hooray for sparkle, love the Zara bag :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous isn't it :)
    thanks for your comment ,
    Lots of love Liv xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked out your blog .. Love it :) = New follower :) xx

    Lots of Love Liv xXx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blazer! Looks fabulous! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ... hopefully off to purchase the blazer this weekend so will let you no wat it looks like :).


    and followed .... I LOVE your minnie mouse blog its fabulous .

    Lots of love Liv xXx

    ReplyDelete