Lifestyle Blog

Friday 30 November 2012

Its December Tomorrow xXx


So when we  wake up tomorrow December will have arrived ... literally cant contain my excitement.
There are so many things I am looking forward to in December its going to be the best month EVER.


  1. In a few more sleeps I will literally be driving home for christmas 
  2. I get to open the first door on my advent calendar ( ok so this is a little lie as I have forgotten it at home in Dorset but roll on the 9th when I can open and eat 9 days worth of chocolate )
  3. I can start blaring out the christmas tunes without the fear of getting arrested by the christmas scrooge police. 
  4. I can carry out lots of festive activities with all my beauties at home .
  5. I can sit by my fire watching christmas movies and drinking hot chocolate. 
  6. I get to wrap up all my pressies and pop pretty bows and ribbons on them all .
  7. Wait ... I need to do some Christmas shopping first .
  8. I get to make homemade mulled wine and drink it until I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. 
  9. I am going to get my bake on and make some homemade mince pies to go with my wine YUM 
  10. And finally I get to spend a rather fabulous festive season with my wonderful family and friends. 
ooo and I forgot to mention I can now go out in public and dance around in my christmas jumper :) 

Whats your favourite thing about December ?

Love Liv xXx 

3 comments:

  1. Glad your looking forward to December :) its so so cold though! I'm doing a giveaway and would love if you could enter :)

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I no but even more of an excuse to snuggle up in lots of pretty layers hehe xx Yup of course will do it now .
    Would love if you could follow my blog in return :) xXx


    Love Liv xXx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All entered :)

    Love Liv xXx

    ReplyDelete