Lifestyle Blog

Monday 19 November 2012

Crowning Glory ....


So now the super British summer has passed and the Jubilee celebrations feel a life time ago I am experiencing regal withdrawal symptoms and miss seeing crowns where ever I look .
I have therefore decided to do a little high street search to make my blog feel a little bit more patriotic and to hold on to my love for the royals a little bit longer.

Despite most of my possessions being encrusted with crowns there are always room for more :) ....
Move over K Middy there is a  new Princess Glitter in town..

So i'm not asking you to find your flags and put that bunting back up but hope these things bring back a few memories of an unbelievable summer in British history. ( Do feel free however to tuck into some strawberries and cream ).
Topshop CROWN BEAD RING STACK Price: £8.50
 Who needs a bit sparkly blue engagement ring from Wills himself when you can get this crown ring stack right on the high street. Ok I lied I wouldn't have minded but for now Topshop can be my prince charming !
Johnny Loves Rosie Mini Crown Alice Band £20.00

Ok I am going to be honest I don't think this is something I would actually wear but all the same I love it and think its so cute. I am such a fan of Johnny Loves Rosie's product as they are so girlie and individual and you can always rely on them to produce something that little bit unique . Keep up the fabulous work guys x



Cath Kidston RIBBON ROSETTE BROOCH £5

This cutie little item does make me want to hunt out my jodhpurs and trot on off to pony camp but I think its so sweet and its country/vintage style can only mean one thing ... CATH KIDSTON.

 
Crown A Day Tote Bag £5.99
And what does one need to carry all of her fabulous things in ?  A crown a day bag of course xXx


Paper Chase - Crowns Small Magnetic Notepad £4.50
A very special friend of mine bought me this little notepad as a gift last year . Its so beautifully made with a metallic finish on the crown designs and the magnetic cover means that it holds loose pieces of paper safe . I have yet to write in mine though as I want to wait for something special to use it for .


Hope you enjoyed my regal inspired post . 

Lots of Love Liv xXx 

2 comments: