Lifestyle Blog

Friday 16 November 2012

Counting Down ....

This week saw the start of towns and cities switching on their christmas lights which means I am that one day closer to being allowed to put my own sparkly tree up .... Excited is an understatement.

I have seen the John Lewis Christmas advert and had my first festive Starbucks toffee nut latte ( not to mention in their special red cups) so the festive season is well under way.
Today also marks the 3 week countdown for when I  will be driving home for christmas ( I bet you had a little sing then didn't you  ... be honest ).
From my recent trip with the girlies xXx 


Oo hurry along now please December
Love Liv xXx





Images from Iheartit.com

2 comments:

  1. They are simple but simply fabulous at the Same time
    Glad you like them
    Love Liv xXx

    ReplyDelete