Lifestyle Blog

Saturday 17 November 2012

Faith, Trust and Pixie Dust...

So  my day has mostly consisted of research and literature reviews for my dissertation ( I no I live such a glamorous life ) and by 5'o clock I was really lacking some sparkle...
Unfortunately Warrington is not top of the sparkly places to visit list so I decided to look back over my photographs of the most magical summer EVER last year...

This of course was working in Disney World Florida, which was an experience that well and truly changed my life and of course made memories that will stay with me forever .

Whats the most magical holiday you have ever been on ?

Lots of love Liv xXx
Fantasia 

Hollywood Studios 

My Work Place for 3 Months 

My fave Mr DD 


The Greatest Show on Earth 

My Future House 

Almost Me xXx 

No comments:

Post a Comment