Lifestyle Blog

Tuesday 13 November 2012

Out with the Old .....


Seeing recent photographs of myself at parties has given me the boost that I really need to lose weight.
 The double chin really isn’t in this season and really not likely to be making a come back any time soon. 

So to kick start this new me I have gone through old magazine and cut out lots of pictures of fabulous figures I want to achieve, sticking them on a piece of A3 paper I now have a thinspiration wall xXx 

I also took “beautiful" photos of myself in my undies which are a true incentive to shift these pounds for good,which I wont be scaring you with but here is a before and after pic of me where over the past couple years my weight has crept on... Until now :) 


Then ....





Now ....

I have downloaded an app on my phone to track my calorie intake so hopefully by having to write everything down will prevent me from sneaking a little bit of milky bar :) 

Here are a couple of my  inspirational photographs to keep me motivated.. 
Josie Gibson After Weightloss 

Josie before 

Kourtney Kardashian 

KK


No comments:

Post a Comment